- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Double Dave’s Thanksgiving Pizza Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||1 Pound|
|Turkey gravy||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Turkey||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Stuffing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Cranberry sauce||2 Tablespoon, jellied|
Calories 3188 Calories from Fat 1319
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 147 g225.8%
Saturated Fat 43.5 g217.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1332.6 mg444.2%
Sodium 2387.9 mg99.5%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.2%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 387 g774%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 45.2% Iron 142.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spray pizza pan with a non-stick spray. Roll out pizza dough in pan.
3. Ladle gravy over pizza dough, sprinkle onions over the gravy.
4. Add stuffing, chopped turkey, and top with cheese to the pizza.
5. Bake pizza for approximately 15 - 17 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
6. When pizza is removed from oven add the jelled cranberry sauce in small portions over the pizza.
7. Slice and serve right away.