- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Double Dave’s Thanksgiving Pizza Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||1 Pound|
|Turkey gravy||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Turkey||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Stuffing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Cranberry sauce||2 Tablespoon, jellied|
Calories 459 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.3%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.8 mg
Sodium 1183 mg49.3%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.2%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 25 g49.2%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 18.6% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spray pizza pan with a non-stick spray. Roll out pizza dough in pan.
3. Ladle gravy over pizza dough, sprinkle onions over the gravy.
4. Add stuffing, chopped turkey, and top with cheese to the pizza.
5. Bake pizza for approximately 15 - 17 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
6. When pizza is removed from oven add the jelled cranberry sauce in small portions over the pizza.
7. Slice and serve right away.