- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Double Chocolate Cream Souffle Recipe Video
|Caster sugar||50 Gram|
|Single cream||200 Milliliter|
|Butter||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.8%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 125.5 mg
Sodium 75 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 29.2 g
Protein 7 g13.9%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C 0.67%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease the small ramekin with butter and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk egg white until it forms a stiff peak. Set aside.
4. In another bowl, whisk together egg yolk and sugar. Set aside.
5. In a small bowl, place chocolate and microwave until melted.
6. Pour the chocolate into the yolk mixture and stir well.
7. Into the chocolate bowl, pour in the single cream and stir well. Set aside.
8. Add in egg white into the yolk/chocolate mixture in small batches and fold. Repeat the process until egg white is fully incorporated.
9. Pour the mixture into the prepared ramekin and place on a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
10. Take out the soufflé from the oven and make hole in the center. Pour in the cream mixture.
11. Serve chocolate soufflé for dessert.