- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (room temperature)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||12 Ounce|
Calories 541 Calories from Fat 251
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.4%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g78.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.7 mg
Sodium 438.3 mg18.3%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g19%
Sugars 32.6 g
Protein 8 g15.6%
Vitamin A 12.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.1% Iron 17.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with a cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar, and sugar together, with an electric mixer, until light and fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat well to mix.
5. In a bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking soda.
6. Mix the dry ingredients into the egg mixture and beat just until everything incorporated.
7. Add the chocolate chip and mix by hand using a wooden spoon.
8. In a greased cookie sheet, drop the batter with a tablespoon, leaving some space between each.
9. Bake for just 10 minutes or until light brown in colour and firm.
10. Serve with cup of hot milk if desired.