- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Double Cheese Biscuits Recipe
|Sharp cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
|Green olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (Ripe or pimiento-stuffed)|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Celery seed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Drop|
|Cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
|Prepared biscuit mix||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted|
Calories 277 Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.9%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 51.7 mg
Sodium 569.8 mg23.7%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.58 g2.3%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 12 g23.9%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 0.29%
Calcium 34.2% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) In a bowl, combine cheese, olives, onion, celery seed, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
3) In another bowl, cut in cheese to biscuit mix.
4) Pour in milk and combine well with a fork.
5) Gently knead the dough for 10 times.
6) Roll the dough on floured board to 1/8 thick.
7) Cut out 3" circles from the sheet.
8) Spoon 1 tablespoon filling on a circle. Cover with another circle.
9) Repeat the processes with rest of the circles.
10) Place these on the baking sheet.
11) Brush with melted butter on top.
12) Place inside oven to bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
13) Serve warm with your choice of dip or spread.