- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Double Bean Dip Recipe
|Onion soup mix envelope||1 Ounce (1 Envelope Of Lipton Golden Brand)|
|Canned chickpeas||16 Ounce, rinsed and drained (Or 1 Can Garbanzos)|
|Canned white kidney beans/Canned cannellini beans||16 Ounce, rinsed and drained (1 Can)|
|Vegetable oil/Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, finely chopped|
Calories 183 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12%
Saturated Fat 0.97 g4.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 654.2 mg27.3%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.5%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 6 g12.3%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 12%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients. Pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
2. Empty the mixture into a well greased 4 cup ring mold.
3. Place the mold or bowl in the refrigerator and allow the dip to chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
4. When well chilled turn mold onto a serving platter and give a sharp tap to unmold the ring.
5. Fill the center of the ring with a tossed salad of your choice.
6. You could arrange crackers or toastadas or taco chips around the spread.
7. Serve chilled.