- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Donuts Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extarct||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Unsalted buter||50 Gram, melted|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Dark chocolate||3 Ounce|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Walnut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chocolate sprinkles||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 654 Calories from Fat 344
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g51.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70 mg23.3%
Sodium 34.4 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22.1%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 16.6 g
Protein 10 g20.3%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 0.21%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 23.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat the milk to 105 to 115 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk eggs until fluffy.
3. Add in the milk, yeast, salt, vanilla extract and sugar, continue whisking.
4. Pour the melted butter into the bowl and continue whisking.
5. Gradually add in the flour while stirring.
6. On a surface dusted with some flour, knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
7. Return the dough to the bowl, cover and set aside for an hour or until it doubles in size.
8. Roll out the dough using a rolling pin to one inch thickness.
9. Using a round cookie cutter, cut out the dough and using a smaller cookie cutter, cut out the center.
10. Arrange the doughnuts on to a baking pan and let them rest for about 20 minutes.
11. In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil and deep fry the doughnuts until golden brown.
12. Transfer onto a paper towel.
13. Meanwhile, melt 3 ounces of dark chocolate in the microwave.
14. Dip one side of the doughnuts in the melted chocolate and then roll in your favorite topping (coconut/walnut/chocolate)to coat evenly.
15. Serve fresh.