- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mango Margarita Recipe Video
|Tequila||1 Ounce (Milagro silver tequila)|
|Mango||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), cut into large chunks (fresh)|
|Triple sec||1 Ounce|
|Grape juice||3 Ounce|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (fresh, as required)|
|Sugar syrup||1 Ounce|
|Lemon||1⁄2 Medium (freshly squeezed juice)|
|Dark chocolate||100 Gram, shredded (for garnish)|
Calories 486 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.1%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 4 mg1.3%
Sodium 40.6 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g27.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.4%
Sugars 56.6 g
Protein 3 g6.8%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 161.8%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 26.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Fill up the blender with ice.
2) Add the fresh mango chunks.
3) Pour in tequila,triple sec, grape juice, pineapple juice, syrup and lime juice into the blender.
4) Blend all together to a nice mixture.
5) Pour into the serving glass.
6) Garnish with fresh mango slice and shredded dark chocolate.