- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Divine Chicken Recipe
|Chicken breasts||4 , boned|
|Frozen broccoli||20 Ounce (2 Packages Of 10 Ounce Each)|
|Cream of chicken soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Velveeta)|
Calories 416 Calories from Fat 262
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.9%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.8 mg
Sodium 735.9 mg30.7%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 26 g52.1%
Vitamin A 46.7% Vitamin C 110.8%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Till they are golden brown in color, bake the chicken breasts.
3) Cook the broccoli till it is almost cooked.
4) In a well-greased casserole, put the broccoli and on top of it, place the chicken breasts.
5) Add the sauce mix made from mayonnaise, soup, lemon juice and curry.
6) Add the crumbs and cheese. Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
7) Serve hot.