- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
S'more Cupcakes & Marshmallow Frosting Recipe Video
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs), divided|
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon, melted|
|Chocolate bar||8 Ounce, finely chopped|
|Marshmallow||1 Pound (as required)|
|All purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||2 Large, lightly beaten|
|Whole milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg whites||2 Medium, thawed|
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.2%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.6 mg8.9%
Sodium 292.9 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.4%
Sugars 38.9 g
Protein 9 g17.3%
Vitamin A 6.4% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, stir crushed graham crackers, 1/4 cup sugar and melted butter, until crumbly.
3. Place cupcake liners in pan.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of graham cracker mixture per cupcake liner. Use the bottom of a shot glass or spice bottle to flatten the crumbs.
5. Bake for 5 minutes.
6. Add about 4 marshmallows and a few pieces of chopped chocolate to each cupcake. Set aside.
7. In large bowl sift together 2 cups sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
8. Add in eggs, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and water.
9. Mix on medium speed until well incorporated. Batter will be runny.
10. Spoon batter evenly into cupcake liners, about 3/4 full.
11. Bake for about 20 minutes. The marshmallows may float to the top.
12. Cool for about 5 minutes in the pan.
13. Remove cupcakes and place on a cooling rack to finish cooling.
14. To make the frosting, prepare a double boiler.
15. Add powdered sugar and water to the bowl.
16. Stir until sugar has completely dissolved.
17. Stir in salt, egg whites and corn syrup.
18. Mix on high speed for 7-15 minutes until the frosting is firm, thick and can hold high peeks.
19. Frost on completely cooled cupcakes.
20. Decorate cupcakes with graham crackers and chocolate if desired.
21. In a serving platter, serve the cupcakes as dessert.