- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dinner Rolls Recipe Video
|Warm water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Yeast||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
|Egg wash||4 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
Calories 324 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.6%
Saturated Fat 8 g39.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.2 mg
Sodium 497.7 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 7 g13.7%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl add in the water and yeast and whisk well.
2. Add in a pinch of sugar and whisk again. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl add in 2 ½ cup of flour and yeast water, butter, salt and sugar. Mix with stand mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes.
4. After 3 minutes remove the flour mixture from the mixer’s paddle and change the attachment. And add in the 1 cup flour to the mixture.
5. Set the speed of stand mixer to low and knead the flour with dough attachment.
6. After 3 minutes stop the machine and add in ½ cup of flour to the dough. And mix again on low speed for 5 minutes.
7. After 5 minutes add in 3 tbsp. of the flour again and mix for 20 seconds.
8. Stop the mixer and scrape out the dough from the mixing bowl. And knead with hand.
9. Turn on the mixer again and knead for 5 minutes.
10. Again add in 1 tbsp. of the flour to the dough and knead on low speed for another 4 minutes.
11. Scrape out the dough from the dough hook and place on counter top and dust with 1 tbsp. of the flour. Knead for 11 minutes with hands.
12. Grease a large bowl with oil and place the dough. And flip the side so that dough is greased with oil. Cover the bowl and raise the dough for 60 minutes.
13. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
14. Take out the dough from the bowl over the counter top and dust it with flour.
15. Shape the dough into 10 inches long log with hands.
16. Divide the dough into 26 even pieces. And make small balls place in muffin tray and baking tray. Coat the balls with egg wash.
17. Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 375 degrees F.
18. Take out the dinner rolls from the oven and brush with butter.
19. Serve Dinner Rolls with Chicken Marsala and enjoy!