- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dinengdeng Recipe Video
|Milk fish||1 Large (sliced and grilled)|
|Malunggay||3 Cup (48 tbs) (cleaned)|
|Squash flower||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Beans||1 Cup (16 tbs) (sliced into 3 inch pieces)|
|Ampalaya/Bitter gourd||2 Medium (cored and sliced)|
|Bagoong isda||3 Tablespoon (unprocessed fish sauce)|
|Ginger||1 Small, sliced|
|Tomato||2 Medium, chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 528 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.9 mg
Sodium 1032.1 mg43%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.2 g52.7%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 59 g117.2%
Vitamin A 171.8% Vitamin C 181.1%
Calcium 33.5% Iron 37.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Bring water to a boil in a large cooking pot.
2. Add the ginger, onion, and tomato. Cook covered for 5 minutes.
3. Pour-in the bagoong isda. Stir.
4. Add okra and string beans. Stir and add the ampalaya.
5. Cook in medium heat for 10 minutes.
6. Add in the squash flower and malunggay leaves. Cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add the grilled milk fish. Let it stay for 5 minutes to add flavor to the dish.
8. Serve dinengdeng with rice.