- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dill Toast Recipe
|Bread pieces||8 , thinly sliced|
|Margarine||4 Tablespoon, softened|
|Dill||4 Tablespoon, freshly snipped|
|Dill||4 Tablespoon, snipped|
Calories 249 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.5%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 305.3 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 33.9% Vitamin C 21.3%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) From the bread remove the crusts.
3) Combine together the dill and margarine and spread the mxiture evenly on top of the bread.
4) Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
5) Serve hot, preferrably with soup.