- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dill Sauce Recipe
|Unsalted mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Low fat plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried tarragon||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dried dill weed||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 966 Calories from Fat 809
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 92 g140.8%
Saturated Fat 15.4 g76.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.5 mg
Sodium 209.9 mg8.7%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 16 g
Protein 16 g31.5%
Vitamin A 21.5% Vitamin C 17.3%
Calcium 62.5% Iron 33.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine the mayonnaise and yogurt in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly with a wire whisk.
2) Add in the herbs and lemon juice and again mix well.
3) Pour into an air tight container with lid and refrigerate.
4) This sauce is even better 2 days after it is made.
5) It is deliciously served on vegetables and seafood, especially Salmon Quenelles.