- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dill Pollen Mayo with Creme Fraiche Recipe Video
|Eggs||2 Medium, room temperature|
|Dry mustard powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Kosher salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium, chopped|
|Celery salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill pollen||1 Tablespoon (heaping tablespoon)|
|Dried parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Cracked black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon zest||1 Medium|
|Lemon||2 Medium, juiced (about 1/3 cup of lemon juice)|
|Canola oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Creme fraiche||7 Ounce|
|Baby bell peppers||1 Cup (16 tbs), blanched (use red and yellow pepper)|
|Asparagus||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm), blanched|
|Dill sprig||1 Medium|
Calories 1184 Calories from Fat 1100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 124 g191.2%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.6%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 93.1 mg
Sodium 1588.4 mg66.2%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 12.9% Vitamin C 56%
Calcium 17.7% Iron 35%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor, put together eggs, mustard powder, sugar, salt, celery salt, garlic powder, garlic clove, dill pollen, dried parsley and black pepper.
2. Process the egg mixture for about a minute or until well blended.
3. Add in the lemon zest and juice, and process for 1 minute.
4. Process the egg mixture on slow speed and slowly stream in the canola oil, and process until all the oil is incorporated.
5. Process for 30 seconds more.
6. In a bowl, transfer the dill pollen mayo, add in the crème fraiche and stir well to mix.
7. Serve Dill Pollen Mayo with Crème Fraiche garnished with a dill sprig and serve with belched vegetables if desired.