- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dijon and Honey Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe Video
|Pork tenderloin||2 Pound|
|Honey||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.3%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 147.4 mg
Sodium 242.7 mg10.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.32 g1.3%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 47 g94.6%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 0.41%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat the grill and lightly oil grill grate.
2. In a large resealable plastic bag place the meat.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together honey, dijon mustard, chili powder and salt.
4. Pour marinade over tenderloins, seal and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
5. Remove meat from marinade, discard liquid and grill for 15 to 25 minutes or to desired doneness.
6. Serve with garnish as desired.