- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dijon Dill Breadstick Knots Recipe
|Refrigerated soft breadsticks||11 Ounce (1 can, Pillsbury)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried parsley flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dried dill weed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.1%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 515.8 mg21.5%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 10 g19.7%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 22.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Open the dough carefully, but do not separate the strips.
3) Spread the dough lightly with mustard and dredge with parsley.
4) Cut dough strips crosswise into thirds.
5) Separate each small strip at perforation.
6) Curl the strips and bring the ends together to from a circle, press to seal.
7) Arrange the knots on a non-stick baking pan.
8) Bake for 12 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
9) Serve warm as desired.