- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dhakai Parathas Recipe
|Refined flour||450 Gram|
|Fat||30 Gram (For Frying)|
Calories 545 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 12.8 mg
Sodium 99.1 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.6%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.2%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 12 g23.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.7% Iron 29%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Knead to a soft dough with water.
3. Divide dough into even sized-balls.
4. Roll each ball into a round like a chapati.
5. Smear with fat and sprinkle a little flour over.
6. Cut from the centre of the round to the edge.
7. Roll from one edge to the other to form a cone.
8. Flatten and roll into a round shape.
9. Heat griddle. Bake paratha for a minute. Add melted fat round the edges and on a slow fire, fry both sides till golden brown and crisp.