- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Devils Brewed Beer Can Chicken Recipe Video
|Whole chicken||4 Pound (3-4)|
|Seasoning mix||3 Tablespoon (Better Butter Burger Seasoning)|
|Beer||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Bbq sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or more Crazy Canuck BBQ Sauce)|
Calories 559 Calories from Fat 341
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.3%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 170.1 mg
Sodium 484.9 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 42 g84.7%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 16.9%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Open a beer can and insert it into the chicken cavity as shown in the video.
2. Tuck the wings behind and close the neck area to prevent moisture from escaping.
3. In a small bowl, combine seasoning mix and olive oil.
4. Apply the mixture all over the chicken.
5. Preheat grill to 350-400 degree F.
6. Place the chicken on grill, cover and roast for about 1 ½ hours (20 minutes per pound) or until the internal temperature reaches 170 degree.
7. In the last 15 minutes of roasting, baste chicken with BBQ sauce. Continue to cook.
8. Remove chicken from grill and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before removing the beer can.
9. Serve chicken hot and enjoy!