- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Deviled Scrambled Egg Recipe
|Single cream||1⁄4 Pint (1 1/2 Deciliter)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly milled|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||3 Ounce (75 Grams)|
|Button mushrooms||8 Ounce (225 Grams)|
Calories 368 Calories from Fat 294
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.1%
Saturated Fat 17.7 g88.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 488.5 mg
Sodium 456.2 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.3%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 15 g30.8%
Vitamin A 24.3% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 9% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, crack the eggs, add the cream, salt, pepper, mustard and Worcestershire sauce; beat well to mix and keep aside.
2. In a frying pan, heat half of the butter over low heat.
3. Strain and add the egg mixture in the pan and stir over moderate heat.
4. Occasionally stir and draw the mixture away from the base of the pan as it thickens.
5. Fry until the mixture is set but still a little moist.
6. Remove the pan from heat.
7. In another frying pan, heat the remaining butter and fry the mushrooms until soft and dry.
8. Serve scrambled egg.