- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Pink Deviled Easter Eggs Recipe Video
|White vinegar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 113 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.1%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 215 mg
Sodium 146.6 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.2 g0.82%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 7 g13.1%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 0.3%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBeet root - 1, peeled and cubed
1. In a saucepan, put together beet and 1 cup of water and bring to a boil, until beets are tender.
2. Drain and reserve the liquid.
3. In another saucepan, place the eggs and pour in water enough to cover the eggs add salt.
4. Bring the water to boil, turn off the heat, cover with lid and allow to sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Allow the eggs to cool completely, and remove the shells.
6. Cut the eggs in half and separate the yolks and egg white.
7. In a bowl with beet root liquid, dip the egg white halves for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
8. Remove and set aside.
9. In a bowl, put together all the yolks, mayonnaise, sugar salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar, smash and mix all the ingredients together.
10. In a a piping bag, put the yolk mixture and pipe the filling in the egg white halves.
11. Place the filled egg whites on a serving plate and sprinkle lightly with paprika and serve.
Use the beet root for some other recipe.