- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Deviled Chicken Wings Recipe
|Oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed / minced|
|Worcestershire sauce||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Tomato ketchup||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Sugar||5 Gram (1 Teaspoon)|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Pinch (Good Pinch)|
|English mustard||10 Gram (2 Teaspoon)|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Seasoned flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Fat/Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
Calories 403 Calories from Fat 354
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.5%
Saturated Fat 11.3 g56.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.4 mg
Sodium 107.7 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.06 g0.22%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 9 g17.5%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, mix together oil, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and sugar to a smooth paste.
2) Take chicken wings and with a sharp knife make numerous crosswise slashes in its fleshy part.
3) Take a strong polythene bag, put the chicken wings in it along with the marinade sauce and tie the top of the bag.
4) To prevent any spilling out of the bag, put it in a plate and keep it aside for several hours. In between, you can turn the bag to let the chicken dip better in mixture.
5) Take the chicken wings out of the marinade bag and roll in seasoned flour. Make sure that all the sides get covered.
6) Heat little oil or fat and fry the pieces for approximately ten minutes. Turn them occasionally until the colour turns brown or the chicken gets cooked evenly.
7)Enjoy finger licking Deviled Chicken Wings hot or warm.