- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Devilish Chicken Peppers Recipe
|Green peppers||4 Large|
|Chicken breasts||4 , skinned and boned|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finley chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Potato chips||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Deviled ham||3 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Canned tomato sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Ounce|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3993 Calories from Fat 2109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 238 g366.7%
Saturated Fat 92.9 g464.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 872.2 mg
Sodium 5890.7 mg245.4%
Total Carbohydrates 247 g82.2%
Dietary Fiber 35.7 g142.9%
Sugars 43.6 g
Protein 232 g463.9%
Vitamin A 144.7% Vitamin C 1190.9%
Calcium 74.7% Iron 103.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Place peppers in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) With a knife cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
5) Heat butter in a pan and cook chicken, chopped green pepper, and onion over medium heat for 5- 7 minutes, stirring well.
6) Drain the mixture and keep aside.
7) Mix chicken, potato chips, ham, and egg.
8) Spoon the mixture into the peppers.
9) Arrange in a 1 3/4-quart shallow baking dish.
10) Add tomato sauce over and around peppers.
11) Place in oven and bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
12) Drizzle cheese over peppers and bake for further 5 minutes.
13) Serve immediately.