- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Deviled Lobster Recipe
|Frozen rock lobster tails||24 Ounce|
|Button mushrooms||3 Ounce|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 331 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.3%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 226.9 mg
Sodium 1486.3 mg61.9%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 52 g103.5%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 26.7%
Calcium 12.6% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In large saucepan, combine 4 cups water, the bay leaf, lemon slices, sugar, and salt; bring to boiling.
2) Add lobster tails; boil gently 10 minutes.
3) Drain the tails.
4) Meanwhile, drain liquid from mushrooms into a 1-cup measure; add water to make 1/2 cup.
5) Gradually stir into flour in small saucepan.
6) Add milk, seasoned salt, and soy sauce.
7) Bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
8) Reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes.
9) In small bowl, beat egg yolk; gradually stir in hot mixture.
10) Return to saucepan, and cook, stirring, just to boiling.
11) Remove from heat; stir in wine.
12) Remove lobster meat from shells, being careful to keep shells intact.
13) Cut meat into bite-size pieces.
14) Add, with mushrooms, to sauce; cook over medium heat just until heated through.
15) Spoon into lobster shells.
16) Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon Parmesan.
17) Broil, 2 inches from heat, just until cheese is golden-brown for 2 to 3 minutes.
18) Serve the deviled lobsters hot.