- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Deviled Ham Omelette Sandwich Recipe
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|Eggs||8 , beaten|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Canned deviled ham||4 1⁄4 Ounce|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Canned green chilies||4 Ounce, chopped|
|Cheddar cheese slice||16 (1 Inch Thick Pieces)|
|Wheat bread||16 , thinly sliced|
Calories 434 Calories from Fat 218
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 268.9 mg
Sodium 829.1 mg34.5%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.2%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 23 g46%
Vitamin A 21.5% Vitamin C 15.8%
Calcium 34.7% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1In a non-stick pan, melt butter and stir in eggs, milk, parsley, deviled ham, green onion, green chills, salt, and pepper.
2) Lower the heat and simmer until sides set.
3) Using two spatulas, carefully turn the egg mixture over and cook 3 more minutes.
4) Carefully remove the omelet from the pan.
5) Cut the omelet into pie-shaped wedges.
6) Place 4 slices of cheddar cheese on each bread slice.
7) Toast the bread slices until cheese melts.
8) Put a wedge of omelet between slices of toast.
9) Serve with a small mixed salad if desired.