- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Deviled Ham-Cream Cheese Finger Sandwiches Recipe Video
|Dark rye bread slice||10|
|Rye bread slices||8 (Dark)|
|Canned deviled ham||4 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Deviled ham||4 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can - Underwood)|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||8 Ounce (onion and chives flavour)|
|Chive and onion cream cheese||8 Ounce (Philadelphia)|
Calories 565 Calories from Fat 316
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55%
Saturated Fat 18.4 g92.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 115.7 mg
Sodium 1201.4 mg50.1%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.4%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 19 g37.9%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C 0.5%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a slice of dark rye bread spread the deviled ham.
2. On another slice evenly spread cream cheese with chives and onions.
3. Cap the first slice with the other.
4. Using an electric knife trim the sides of the sandwich and cut into four fingers.
5. Repeat the process to make several sandwich fingers.
5. Serve with your choice of dip.