- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Deviled Eggs with Salmon Recipe Video
|Hard boiled eggs||6 , slit lengthwise|
|Smoked salmon||5 Tablespoon, mince|
|Green onions||3 Tablespoon, mince|
|Cream cheese||3 Tablespoon, softened|
|Sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Mustard powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dill||2 Tablespoon, mince|
Calories 142 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 254.1 mg
Sodium 278.9 mg11.6%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.57 g2.3%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 10 g21%
Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 13.1%
Calcium 6% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMixing bowl
1. Cut the hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise, separate the yolk from the whites, set aside.
2. Mince the smoked salmon, green onions; finely chop the dill, set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, mash the boiled egg yolks.
4. Add salt, paprika, mustard powder, minced smoked salmon, cream cheese, sour cream, and minced green onions then mix thoroughly.
5. Scoop the mixture using a spoon and place it on center of the sliced boiled egg white.
6. Garnish with salmon and dill, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
7. Serve the devilled eggs with salmon chilled.