- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Deviled Eggs by Rosalie Fiorino Harpole Recipe Video
|Egg||8 Medium, boil|
|Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Miracle whip)|
|Yellow mustard sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Pinch|
|Pickle relish||1 Tablespoon|
|Paprika powder||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 112 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.5%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 196.2 mg
Sodium 120.7 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g1.2%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 11.5% Vitamin C 0.82%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedEgg stand
1. In a pot of hot water boil the eggs for 15-20 minutes.
2. Once done peel the shell and cut it in half, remove the yolks in a bowl.
3. Smash the yolks with a fork and add salad dressing, yellow mustard, red wine vinegar, pickle relish, salt and pepper.
4. Combine all the ingredients well and fill each egg white with a spoonful of the yolk mixture.
5. Sprinkle some paprika on top.
6. Serve the deviled eggs along with your roast chicken.