- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Deviled Crab Recipe
|Pimiento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Ripe olives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs), buttered|
|Shrimp||4 , cooked (For Garnish)|
Calories 60 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.8%
Saturated Fat 0.21 g1.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.4 mg
Sodium 143.6 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 5 g11%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 17.8%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole or 4 individual shells.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour and dry mustard.
4. Stir in milk and cook over medium heat with constant stirring until thickened.
5. Add Worcestershire sauce, salt, and cayenne and white peppers.
6. Stir in crabmeat, eggs, pimiento, and olives.
7. In a skillet, melt butter and toss bread crumbs in it.
8. Fill the greased casserole or shells with the prepared mixture.
9. Top with buttered bread crumbs and bake in oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
10. Top with shrimp and serve.