- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Classic Deviled Cabbage Recipe
|Cabbage||1 Pound, shredded (1 Small Size)|
|Thinly sliced celery||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Tablespoon|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 125 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.8%
Saturated Fat 0.14 g0.71%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3 mg
Sodium 456 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.7%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 4 g8.8%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 73.9%
Calcium 13.3% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Half-boil cabbage and celery for 5 minutes just enough to leave it tender yet retaining the crunchy taste.
2) Remove water and dry.
3) Take a buttered 4-cup baking dish, add soup and horseradish.
4) Now add the drained cabbage in the dish, mix with soup and horseradish.
5) Top the contents in the bowl with crumbs.
6) Bake till outer layer attains a brown tinge in a moderate oven (375°) for 20 minutes.
7) Serve hot.