- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Detoxifying Raw Chia Pudding Recipe Video
|Organic chia||8 Tablespoon|
|Almond milk||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or more)|
|Goji berry||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Frozen, mixed with blueberries)|
|Stevia||1⁄2 Teaspoon (you can also use agave or honey, optional, to taste)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (optional, to taste)|
Calories 391 Calories from Fat 163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.8%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g43.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 61.2 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17.2%
Dietary Fiber 12.6 g50.5%
Sugars 28.1 g
Protein 8 g15.6%
Vitamin A 117.2% Vitamin C 19.6%
Calcium 22% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, soak the chia seeds in almond milk. You can add as much almond milk according to the preferred consistency of pudding. If you like it thick add less of the milk and if you like it runny, add more.
2. Stir in the frozen goji berries and blueberries along with the juice in the packet. Again you can add more or less as per your liking.
3. The pudding taste good as is but if you like your desserts to be sweeter, add a little stevia. You can also sweeten it with agave or raw honey if you like.
4. Stir in ground cinnamon. You can freshly grate it or use a bottled powdered one.
5. Give a good stir and place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill and set the pudding.
6. When the pudding can thickened and resembles rice pudding, spoon into serving bowls and enjoy cold.