- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dessert Blintz Recipe
|Pancake mix||2 Tablespoon (Alpine Bakery)|
|Cream cheese||8 Tablespoon|
|Sweet and low||2 Gram (2 Packets)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||2 Tablespoon|
|Equal sweetener||2 Gram (2 Packets)|
Calories 248 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.7%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g52.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 155.7 mg
Sodium 209.8 mg8.7%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.6%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 7 g14.6%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.9% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Put a dab of butter in crepe pan or medium skillet on medium heat. Pour 1/4 of mixture into pan and tip so that it covers bottom of pan. Cook until slightly brown underneath. Flip and cook until slightly brown. Remove and repeat.
3. Soften cream cheese and mix well with Sweet'n Low. Set aside.
4. Mix cocoa with enough warm water to form a sauce. Add Equal sweetener. Set aside.
5. Spoon out 1/4 of cream cheese onto blintz. Fold and roll like a small burrito. Repeat.
6. Drizzles chocolate sauce over blintz and serve.