- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Denver Omelette Recipe Video
|Clarified butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Ham||2 Ounce, chopped finely|
|Green peppers||1 Ounce, chopped finely|
|Green onions||1 Ounce, chopped finely|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 997 Calories from Fat 685
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g119.3%
Saturated Fat 45.3 g226.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 787.9 mg
Sodium 984.6 mg41%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 57 g114%
Vitamin A 67.3% Vitamin C 59.5%
Calcium 116.5% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mix the egg yolks and the cream in a bowl.
1. In a pan, heat butter and add the egg yolks and cream mixture and maintain heat at high.
3. After a minute and a half, stir the omelet by pushing from sides to the middle.
4. Flip the omelet and cook other side for 5 seconds and flip again.
5. In another pan, cook the ham, peppers and green onions.
6. Add this mix to the omelet.
7. Add cheese on top.
8. Place the pan into the broiler for 30 seconds or until the cheese melts.
9. Plate and serve with bread.