- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Denny's Club Sandwich Recipe Video
|Toasted bread slices||3 (wheat bread or white bread)|
|Deli turkey slices||6|
|Tomato slices||3 Large|
|Lettuce leaves||2 Small|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 567 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.5%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.1 mg
Sodium 1577.4 mg65.7%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 10.3 g41.3%
Sugars 21.4 g
Protein 37 g73.8%
Vitamin A 120.6% Vitamin C 121.8%
Calcium 18.6% Iron 26.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On toasted bread slices, spread the mayonnaise evenly.
2. Place the turkey slices on one of them.
3. Top with another toast, dry side down.
4. Add the bacon slices, tomato slices and lettuce leaves on it.
5. Top with the third piece of toast with the mayonnaise side down.
6. Diagonally slice the sandwich and serve right away.
Secure the sandwich with toothpicks as shown in the video to facilitate its slicing. Use a sharp serrated knife to slice it.