- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Deluxe Scrambled Eggs Recipe
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Large, chopped|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 218 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.8%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 441 mg
Sodium 395.6 mg16.5%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 14 g27.5%
Vitamin A 27.8% Vitamin C 17.9%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs with milk and seasonings.
2. Use a wire whisk or a large fork to beat the eggs until well blended.
3. In a large frying pan or skillet, melt butter over medium flame.
4. When butter begins to froth, pour in the eggs.
5. Reduce the flame and allow omelet to set.
6. Scramble gently with a spatula.
7. Scatter the tomatoes and parsley on the top when still soft.
8. Allow eggs to set but remain soft. Overcooking will cause it to become rubbery.
9. Dish out and serve immediately.
10. Serve with toast and sausages if you like.