- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious Apricot Dessert Recipe
|Cream filled wafers||1 Pound|
|Soft butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint, whipped|
Calories 672 Calories from Fat 395
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.5%
Saturated Fat 22.2 g111.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 136.4 mg45.5%
Sodium 129 mg5.4%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 41.5 g
Protein 8 g15.2%
Vitamin A 27.7% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grease a baking dish.
2) Drain and cut the apricots.
3) Grind the wafers and press in 2/3 of the crumbs into the baking dish.
4) In a bowl, add butter and sugar and beat well.
5) Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating well.
6) Spread the egg mix over the crumbs.
7) Create layers of the nuts, then apricots and then the whipped cream.
8) Lastly sprinkle the remaining crumbs and then chill overnight.
9) Cut and serve chilled.