- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious White Pizza Recipe Video
|Mozarella cheese||5 Tablespoon|
|Pimento||2 Tablespoon, chop|
|Spinach||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Riccota cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato||2 Medium, slice|
|Garlic cloves||5 , finely chopped|
|Basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ground pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1196 Calories from Fat 669
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 74 g114.6%
Saturated Fat 28.8 g144%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 153.5 mg
Sodium 1323.7 mg55.2%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.8%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 51 g102.5%
Vitamin A 109.5% Vitamin C 115%
Calcium 102% Iron 26.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grease a pizza pan with extra virgin olive oil.
2) Preheat the oven at 365 degrees Fahrenheit.
3) Place the bread on the greased pizza pan and add few drops of olive oil to the bread and spread.
4) Spread the ricotta cheese over the pizza bread with the help of a spoon.
5) Chop the garlic cloves and put them over the pizza bread.
6) Add few basil leaves and sprinkle pepper.
7) Add parsley and sliced tomatoes.
8) Add the spinach and roasted bell peppers (pimentos).
9) Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese and cheddar blend.
10) Add few spoonfuls of ricotta cheese over the pizza bread.
11) Lightly spray the olive oil and keep the pan in a preheated oven.
12) Bake the pizza for 25-30 minutes.
13) Allow the pizza to cool for 10 minutes.
14) Sprinkle little cheese. Slice the pizza and serve.
TIPS: Use your favorite ingredients for the toppings.