- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious Vegan Pumpkin Roll Recipe Video
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pumpkin||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg replacer||4 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|For cream cheese filling|
|Tofutti cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Vegan butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegan powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canola oil spray||3 Dash|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 801 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.4%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.11 mg
Sodium 391.6 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 140 g46.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.4%
Sugars 116 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 28.9% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 20.2% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together, egg replacer and water.
3. In another bowl, place the pumpkin, add lemon juice and the replacer mix, combine well. Add in the sugar followed by the rest of the ingredients, stir to mix.
4. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the flour, stir to mix and remove the lumps. Pour the mixture on to the prepared cookie sheet and spread evenly.
5. Bake at 350F for 15 to 17 minutes.
6. In a separate bowl, mix together butter, cream cheese and vanilla, stir in the sugar, little at a time. Refrigerate.
7. On a towel, sprinkle powdered sugar, flip the baked pumpkin onto the towel, peel the parchment and sprinkle some more sugar. Roll up the towel along with the baked pumpkin, place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
8. After an hour, unwrap the pumpkin sheet, spread the filling, and firmly roll it up. Chill for another hour.
9. Cut into slices and serve.