- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bulgogi Recipe Video
|Beef boneless steak||1 Pound, cut into bite size strips|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|White pepper powder||To Taste|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Pound, sliced (king Oyster/ Shittake)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
Calories 244 Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.9 mg17%
Sodium 2412.6 mg100.5%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.4%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 27 g53.7%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 10.4%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl combine the garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and white pepper powder with the beef. Mix them well to coat the beef completely.
2. Marinate for about 30 minutes.
3. The beef can be then grilled barbecue-style or pan-fried.
4. Add some mushrooms and onion to the beef for more flavor.
5. When the beef is done, wrap it up in a leaf of lettuce.
6. In a serving plate, serve the bulgogi with rice or noodles or enjoy as it is. It can be garnished with crispy rice or nuts if desired.