- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious Salmon and Spinach Quiche Recipe Video
|Pie crust||1 , prepared (plsbury)|
|Egg||3 , beaten|
|Frozen spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained, thawed|
|Salmon||170 Gram, drained (1 tin)|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Green onion||2 Medium, chopped finely|
|Processed cheese||50 Gram (3 slice)|
Calories 830 Calories from Fat 412
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.7%
Saturated Fat 17.9 g89.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 381.9 mg
Sodium 1581.6 mg65.9%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g21.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.5%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 39 g78.3%
Vitamin A 206.1% Vitamin C 17.1%
Calcium 35.3% Iron 28.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine egg, salmon, spinach, mushroom, and green onion.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix them together.
4. Pour mixture into a prepared pie crust.
5. Top it with cheese.
6. Pop it in oven and bake for 45 minutes. Check the quiche once half way through. If you find the crust browning too much, then cover the it with foil and continue baking until done.
7. Serve quiche with green salad.