- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious Ranch Dip Recipe Video
|Round loaf||1 Medium|
|Cream cheese||100 Gram, softened|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hidden valley ranch dressing mix||100 Gram (1 packet)|
|Black olives||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Bay leaf||2 Tablespoon, freshly cut|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4773 Calories from Fat 3656
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 409 g629.2%
Saturated Fat 95.2 g476.2%
Trans Fat 6.6 g
Cholesterol 986.3 mg
Sodium 5684.3 mg236.8%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 11.5 g45.9%
Sugars 11.3 g
Protein 210 g420.3%
Vitamin A 78.6% Vitamin C 28.8%
Calcium 106.8% Iron 175.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Take a round loaf, and hollow it up. Cut the top of the bread, slice and take out the inside portion to make a hollow.
3. Take the top and the inside of the bread and cut them into squares.
4. Place the hollow bread loaf and square pieces in oven, and toast for about 10 minutes.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and mozzarella cheese.
6. Add Hidden valley ranch dressing mix, spoon and pop it in micro oven for 90 seconds for cheese to melt.
7. Throw in olives, pepper, and bay leaf in bowl. Mix it well.
8. Pour the mixture in the hollow loaf.
9. Garnish loaf with parsley and pepper slices, and serve it with toasted loaf pieces.