- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious Mango Sorbet Recipe Video
|Mangoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Lime juice||6 Teaspoon, divided (1 tsp. for mango puree)|
|For sugar syrup|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 79 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.09 g0.14%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.11%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 17.4 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 0.61 g2.4%
Sugars 14.5 g
Protein 0.18 g0.36%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 16.7%
Calcium 0.6% Iron 0.48%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSorbet Machine
1. In a shallow pan, pour in the water, sugar and corn syrup. Simmer until cloudiness is removed. Place in refrigerator for 60 minutes to cool.
2. In a food processor, add in the mangoes and crush.
3. Scrape the jar and add in the lime juice. Blend again for 1 minute to make puree. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, pour in the mango puree, sugar syrup and lemon juice. Whisk well all the ingredients.
5. Start the sorbet machine and slowly pour the mango mixture. Churn the mangoes for 30- 40 minutes, until it starts to peel away from the side.
6. Take out the sorbet into an airtight container and place in refrigerator. Let it freeze for 4 hours to overnight.
7. Serve Mango Sorbet with vanilla ice cream.