- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious Low Fat Strawberry Cheesecake Pots Recipe Video
|Low fat soft cheese||4 Tablespoon, softened|
|Zero fat yogurt||4 Tablespoon|
|Light condensed milk||4 Tablespoon (light carnation)|
|Digestive biscuits||8 , crumbled|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), small diced|
|Strawberry jam||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.8%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.22 mg
Sodium 124.3 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 13.3 g
Protein 4 g8.7%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 41.9%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium bowl, mix together low fat soft cheese and lemon juice.
2. Add in the zero fat yogurt and light condensed milk, whisk well.
3. In a wine glass, place the crumbled biscuit and top it with cream cheese mixture. Place in refrigerator for an hour.
4. Meanwhile in a bowl, mix together strawberries and jam.
5. Take out the glass from the fridge and top with strawberries. Serve and enjoy!