- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to make Curry Crab Legs Recipe Video
|Crab legs||2 1⁄2 Pound, steamed (butterifled)|
|Coconut milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Carribean curry powder||4 Tablespoon|
|Chicken bouillon||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ginger||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Fresh thyme||3 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Garlic cloves||7 , chopped finely|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Seasoning blend||2 Tablespoon (Keith-s)|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Scotch bonnet pepper||1 , seeded|
|Allspice berries||2 Teaspoon|
|Onions||2 Large, sliced|
|Scallions||2 Bunch (200 gm), diced|
|Pumpkin/Butter nut squash||4 Cup (64 tbs), chopped|
|Potatoes||5 , chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1 , sliced (for garnish)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for sauteing)|
Calories 1328 Calories from Fat 684
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g124.4%
Saturated Fat 57.6 g287.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 108.6 mg
Sodium 637 mg26.5%
Total Carbohydrates 123 g41.1%
Dietary Fiber 24.6 g98.5%
Sugars 33.5 g
Protein 51 g101.9%
Vitamin A 227.4% Vitamin C 263.6%
Calcium 49.1% Iron 102%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large pot heat olive oil.
2. Add in garlic, ginger and curry powder. Sauté for a few minute.
3. Stir in half of the diced onion and potatoes, coat well.
4. Add in pumpkin, half of scallions and thyme give it a stir.
5. Pour in coconut milk, swirl all the ingredients well.
6. Sprinkle brown sugar and swirl again. Simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Add in rest of onions and scallions, along with crab legs.
8. Swirl the pot evenly, so everything get coated nicely.
9. Simmer for 10 minutes.
10. Garnish with scallions and Keith's complete seasoning. Serve with rice.