- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe Video
|Buttermilk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted and cooled|
|Bread flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (0.5 Stick)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Half and half/Milk||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1975 Calories from Fat 1039
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 118 g181.7%
Saturated Fat 63.5 g317.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 488.4 mg
Sodium 1739.9 mg72.5%
Total Carbohydrates 209 g69.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.2%
Sugars 113.2 g
Protein 24 g48.1%
Vitamin A 68.3% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 25.7% Iron 23.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mix all ingredients (excluding the filling and icing ingredients) together until combined. Let the batter rest for a few minutes.
2. In the meantime, make the filling by combining the butter, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon in a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and mix thoroughly. Then make the icing by combining the half and half and powdered sugar and mixing thoroughly.
3. Now for the pancakes, heat a tablespoon of canola oil and some butter in a pan (or griddle) over medium heat. When oil and butter begins to bubble, drop about 1/4 cup of batter (for each pancake) onto pan (or griddle).
4. Cook the first side for about 60-90 more seconds, then flip pancake to cook other side for about 45-60 seconds, being careful not to burn them!
5. Serve with icing, filling mixture, butter, and/or maple syrup! Enjoy!!