- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Filled Cinnamon Pumpkin Roll Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
|Icing sugar||40 Gram|
|All-purpose flour||150 Gram|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned pumpkin puree||250 Gram|
|Mascarpone cheese||250 Gram|
Calories 461 Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.5%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g57.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 123 mg
Sodium 289 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g20.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.6%
Sugars 44.2 g
Protein 7 g14.9%
Vitamin A 107.9% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedA clean kitchen towel
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/190 degrees C/375 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with butter and place parchment paper over it. Grease the parchment paper with butter and set aside.
2. Place a clean kitchen towel over the counter and sieve icing sugar over it. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, baking powder and sea salt. Set aside.
4. In another bowl, cream together eggs and sugar.
5. Add in the pumpkin puree and whisk well.
6. Add in the flour mixture in 3 batches and whisk well all the ingredients.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared baking sheet and spread evenly with a spatula.
8. Place on middle rack of the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
9. Take out the sponge and place over the prepared kitchen towel. Remove parchment paper an roll with towel. Let it rest for 45 minutes.
10. For chocolate sauce – in a bowl, melt the chocolate in microwave for 2 minutes, whisking after every 30 seconds.
11. Take out the chocolate bowl and stir in the butter.
12. Add in the mascarpone cheese and mix well.
13. Unroll the sponge and evenly spread the chocolate sauce over it. Roll back the sponge into a saran wrap and refrigerate for 90 minutes.
14. Sprinkle icing sugar and cinnamon over the pumpkin roll and serve.