- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious Chai with Raw Cacao and Agave Recipe Video
|For chai tea|
|Chai tea||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), freshly brewed (with spice of choice)|
|Cacao powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Agave nectar||2 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper/Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch, crushed (Optional)|
|Cream||2 Tablespoon (organic milk cream)|
|Coffee||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), freshly brewed|
|Cacao powder||3⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Agave nectar||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream||To Taste (organic milk cream)|
Calories 148 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.1 mg
Sodium 69.8 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 16.5 g
Protein 4 g8.8%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 0.7%
Calcium 15.6% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot brew chai tea with spices of choice. Strain into a pot. Set aside.
2. In another pot brew organic coffee. Set aside.
3. CHAI TEA: In a cup, pour the brewed tea. Add cacao powder and agave. Mix well till combined.
4. Pour organic cream as desired and continue to mix till combined. Add the cayenne and mix.
5. ESPRESSO: In another cup, pour the brewed coffee. Add cacao, agave and mix well.
6. Pour the organic cream and continue to mix till combined. Add pepper and mix.
7. Serve the chai and coffee hot.