- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious Broccoli and Goat Cheese Quiche Recipe Video
|Pie crust/Null||1 (Null)|
|Broccoli/Null||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Null)|
|Cream/Null||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Null)|
|Milk/Null||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Null)|
|Eggs/Null||2 Large (Null)|
|Grated nutmeg/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Soft goat cheese/Null||2 Ounce (Null)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2168 Calories from Fat 843
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g142.7%
Saturated Fat 43.4 g217.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 472.6 mg157.5%
Sodium 1782.9 mg74.3%
Total Carbohydrates 286 g95.4%
Dietary Fiber 13 g51.9%
Sugars 76 g
Protein 50 g99.8%
Vitamin A 73.6% Vitamin C 520.6%
Calcium 82.6% Iron 44.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roll dough thinly on light floured work surface.
3. Line 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom with dough. Line crust with parchment paper and will with pie weights or dried beans.
4. Blind bake 20 minutes. Remove parchment and pie weights.
5. While crust is baking, blanch broccoli in boiling salted water until tender crisp, about 4 minutes. Plunge into ice bath to stop cooking. Drain well and pat with paper towels.
6. In a medium bowl, whisk together cream, milk, eggs, nutmeg and a pinch of salt and pepper. Line the crust with broccoli and goat cheese.
7. Pour cream mixture over top, filling crust almost to top.
8. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake in oven until top is lightly brown and filling is set, about 30 to 35 minutes.
9. Remove and let cool on a wire rack.
10. Slice quiche into wedges and serve.