- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Banana Pudding (Crowd Pleasing) Recipe Video
|Banana||6 Medium, chopped|
|Instant pudding mix||6 4⁄5 Ounce (vanilla flavor)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Nilla wafers||250 Gram (1 box)|
|Cool whip||8 Ounce|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce|
Calories 457 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.4%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 25.1 mg8.4%
Sodium 499 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 46.1 g
Protein 5 g9.4%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 11.3%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir until creamy.
2. Add in sour cream and 4 ounce of cool whip. Continue to stir until combined.
3. In a dish, spread a layer of chopped bananas and nilla wafers one after the other.
4. Put on a large spoonful of the pudding mixture and spread evenly.
5. Repeat the layering process again, ending with the pudding mixture.
6. Spread on the remaining cool whip and arrange wafers in a patter on top or crush them.
7. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until chilled and set.
8. In a serving plate, serve the pudding chilled.