- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Deep Dish Cheese Pizza Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||200 Gram|
|Pizza sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Provolone cheese slices||5|
|Mozzarella cheese slices||6|
|Oil||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
Calories 467 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.2%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76.6 mg
Sodium 1106 mg46.1%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.1 g0.42%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 29 g58.3%
Vitamin A 16.5% Vitamin C 0.99%
Calcium 65% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425F.
2. Lightly grease a flat bottomed pan with oil.
3. Stretch the dough to make about 10 to 2 inch circle.
4. Place the dough in the prepared pan.
5. Spread cheese sauce, place provolone cheese and mozzarella cheese. Using a pizza cutter, trip the edges.
6. Bake at 425F for 28 minutes. Allow to sit for few minutes.
7. Using pizza cutter, cut into wedges.
8. Serve with your choice of beverage.
spread out the dough
oil the pan
put dough into pan
bake at 425 for 28 min (in my oven anyway)