- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Siomai Recipe Video
|Ground pork||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Wonton wrapper||12 Ounce (1 Pack)|
|Carrots||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), minced|
|Jicama||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), minced|
|Ground black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Sesame oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, minced|
|Shrimp||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), minced|
|Cooking oil||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
Calories 1561 Calories from Fat 1345
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 152 g233.4%
Saturated Fat 25.8 g129.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 109.8 mg
Sodium 812.4 mg33.9%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 22 g44.9%
Vitamin A 45.1% Vitamin C 13.3%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Mix the ingredients thoroughly. Use a stand mixer, if possible.
3. Wrap the mixture in wonton wrapper (see video for procedure). Set aside.
4. Heat a cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
5. Deep fry the wrapped wontons in medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until the color of the wrapper turns golden brown.
6. Remove from the cooking pot and transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
7. Serve with chili, Asian Dipping Sauce, and rice.
8. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.